Sunday, December 11, 2011

When your dog is Bow Legged is there any exercises you shouldn't do?

I know my puppy is bow legged I talked to the Vet about him. But he told me that regular exercises is just fine and not to over do it or not enough. So he doesn't get hip displeasure. I worry about that since it is a $3000 to have it fixed. So I love to walk him I am just trying to figure out what sports I shouldn't take him on.

I love to ride my bike, play tennis, play base ball and I love to play fetch with both of my dogs.



I know he wants to learn Frisbee since my other dog knows how. I was just wondering. I don't want to hurt him. The Vet was kind of Vague about to much exercises is to much. Going to see the Vet for my other dogs shots so I am going to ask him about it next month.



If you have any ideas can you please help me with what I shouldn't do with him. He loves to run till he falls down. He is a year old. Very hyper and doesn't know when to stop. If I was a runner he would love me. I can't run anymore. So I have to stop Base Ball :( He still loves to go get the ball after I hit it though.When your dog is Bow Legged is there any exercises you shouldn't do?
well your vet said exercise is ok but don't over due it . he is still a puppy till he is 2 and like a puppy he don't know his own limit You need to watch him if you see his legs or hips are batting his its time to stop . You know him better then we do so If you think its enough then its enough

No comments:

Post a Comment