Sunday, December 11, 2011

How important is your dog(s) in your life?

My dogs (2 lab mixes I rescued from our local pound as pups) mean SO MUCH to me. I cannot image not having them in our lives. We don't have children, and frankly I don't want kids for many reasons, but one of them being because I don't want to take attention away from my dogs. They are so loving and sweet and obediant and perfect. I really love dogs in general, but especially my own. How do you feel about your dogs? Are they a huge part of your life like mine or just something you feed and play with once in awhile? I'm even considering getting a paw print tattoo because I love animals so much...lol....maybe thats kind of dorky. :-)How important is your dog(s) in your life?
My dog is a member of the family! He means so much to us, and goes everywhere with me. We are going this week to adopt another dog from the animal shelter! We don't have kids yet, and my husband works out of town a lot. So it's so nice to have the company.How important is your dog(s) in your life?
Of course. Love me, Love my dogs. (and my snake). I will not do anything if my dogs can't do it too. Won't go anywhere they can't go. They are my babies.
VERY! I'm still young, but mine always make me feels better. Sometimes when I'm doing something really hard for school, I can start to get angry. She always comes over and cools me down. I can't imagine living without her!
Our dog is a member of the family definately! :o)
My dogs are very important to me. At the end of the day when I am stressed out, I love to just lay and snuggle with my two Yorkies. No pressure and no demands. I also love playing with them and seeing the crazy behavior they exhibit!! They always bring a smile to my face and are a lot easier then the 7 children I have raised. :-)
My dog means the world to me. We adopted him a year and a half ago and I love him. He's always there for me, and he makes my life exciting. I'd be such a boring person if I hadn't had him and our beagle-related adventures.
very important, he is the best thing I have had in a while. He is always happy, always wants to play and can put me in a good mood. I don't get to spend as much time as I want to with him, but he is why I look forward to going home.
My dog is just like having another kid. I have two children and the most precious 8 month old boston terrier. She gets treated just like my other two babies!!Couldn't live without all three of them!!
Miss Pepper is like one of my children. She is my 8yr. old Pomeranian. She has black hair with gray coming in everyday...like me!
i really loved animals... cats dogs puppies reptiles rodents even, they were like babies to me.... then when i had my first child... you get this new sense of ';my baby'; with your child and your pets become.... well ';my dog'; or ';my cat';

its hard to describe. But i deffinatly understand not wanting to take attention from your dogs by having children.



We have a puppy... and i try my hardest to let myself form that bond you have with your dogs.... but its just not possible... its like my children have filled that space.

Dont get me wrong i love him, and our cat. But they dont even compair to how i feel about my children... it wouldnt hurt me to get rid of my dog because one of my kids had a sudden allergic reaction to him, but it would break my kids hearts. Pets bring out the mothering and nurturing side in children, and even in adults who have no children.

hope i helped...
They are my world. I always tell them how lucky they are that they ended up with me...
I'll be getting my dogs paw print tattood on my foot in a couple weeks.



My dog is my child. I don't want human children for various reasons as well, but I find that friends of mine who have both dogs and kids never felt the way I do about my dog - they only get that feeling with their human kids.

Personally, I think the relationship we have with our pets plays a huge role in shaping our other relationships in our lives. For many of us, a dog fulfills the need for various different relationship, and for some of us they don't.



My uncles mother has told me about her other son on more than one occasion and compares him to me a lot. Both of us have such a strong relationship with our dogs that we don't feel a strong need for a significant other in many regards. We already have companionship and because of that we don't feel a hole in our lives that many single people might feel. I definately find that to be true.
he is a member of the family.

we are mommy and daddy and he has a grandma too.

his picture is the wallpaper on both our cell phones

he is my little boy and i love him. we do not have children either so he is our ';son';
Of course they're important. They're like my siblings, coz I give them whatever I eat, and watch over them. I mean, I barely get enough sleep coz of watching over them at night, making sure everything's OK.
I hear ya! I thought about getting a tatoo of my dogs paw, but when my dog passes away one day I couldn't live with the pain. I LOVE my dogs and would do anything for them. They are my world and part of my family. They are like my children and I expect people to treat them as such when they come to my house. I couldn't imagine anything happening to either of them and I am VERY protective of them. People think I'm crazy b/c I love dogs so much, but that's ok. I love my dogs more than most people and I think they are better behaved than most children. :o)
I love my dog just as much as I love my kids. I have had my doberman for 12 years and every single 1 of my family members lov her more then most ppl.She has given more loyaly then any person ever would , she protects my kids ,my home and myself more so then any alarm system ever would.She would give her life for us and I know I would do the same for her.Mox is the very best friend I have or will ever have, no dog will ever replace her in my heart.
(They is mostly my beagle but the lab does to sometimes)

When I am sad, they come to me

When I need company they come to me

When I want someone to talk to, for some reason they go to me

I was stupid enough to run between two dogs attacking my lab(no bruise or bites luckily) without thinking of any of the consequences

I got so worried when my beagle was in the vet for a minor skin issue

My beagle is with me 24/7

Lab is with me most of the day(not my dog)

I'd say stupidly important haha

I love them(especially my beagle) so much!
VERY!!!! my one dog in particular! I had him for almost 8 yrs, 9 in July. I've grown so attached to him and he is my best friend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment