Sunday, December 11, 2011

Gr.. >.< How do I deal with a total 13!+ch?

Hello There Adolescents!

=D



Okay, so I have a golf tournament tomorrow, and I play with my friend and some other girl that goes to my school. The girl that goes to my school is a total b!+ch.. She will just literally break you down.. It's really annoying because if you hit a bad shot, she'll make fun of your playing skills. Even with parents there! She has a really cocky and beetchy attitude and I seriously can't STAND her. My friend can stand her more than me, and I feel if I ask for a change in playing partners, my friend will be mad. But when I play with her, I cannot concentrate! What should I do?



Happy Friday!



Poll: What are your sibling's names? If you don't have any, then tell me your dog[s] names!



=]Gr.. %26gt;.%26lt; How do I deal with a total 13!+ch?
Just try to tune her out and ignore her.

Stay completely focused on your game.

If she keeps making fun of you, tell your coach that she's ruining your concentration.



Good luck tomorrow!



T.G.I.F.!

Well, almost Saturday.

;]



I have no siblings, but my dog is named Mitzi.

How about you?



Edit:As of when I answered, I'm the only without siblings. D=Gr.. %26gt;.%26lt; How do I deal with a total 13!+ch?
it took me like 45 seconds to figure out what 13!+ch meant haha



poll:

paige

bryelle

nicole

chelsea

nick
When she says something rude, just say, ';you know what? Can you stop with the comments? They're really getting old. Just don't say anything.';



Something like that. :)



Poll: Garth is my brother, Lily is my dog.
Um, just ignore her your best, pretend you really don't hear her lol It will start to annoy her ;]



Happy Friday to u too Bridge :D



POLL: Brother: Alexander (Alex)
I say just go off on her, always fun XD. Or, you could turn to her parents all respectfully, and say, ';Please control your child'; They'll probably be embarrassed and yell at her.



Poll:

Carl

Nick

Jill
Ignore her, and avoid her! its the best thing to do





poll: im an only child, and i have a long haired chihuahua named penelope :)
Just go up to her next time she says something bitchy and say something bitchy back at her. :)



My siblings are:

Stuart

%26amp;

Matthew
Tell her off or just COMPLETELY ignore, don't even look at her.



Poll: Julie, Erica, Jessica, and Emily, and my doggie's names are: Jake, Heidi, and their puppies names are : Frankie, Tweak, Nike, Clarrice, and Bubbles :D Anyone want a puppy? lmao.
Try to ignore her. My brother used to be like that.



I have a younger brother named Mark. That's it.



I don't have any dogs, but I do have three cats: Toots, Charlie, and Ume.
Try your best to ignore her a$$ ... trust, she's not worth the stress



Poll :

Daniel (D.J)
Just talk to your friend about it if she still doesn't want to just try to ignore the girl or make a complaint to the people running the tournament.



I have an older brother Stewart.
  • sides of my fingernails
  • human hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment