Sunday, December 11, 2011

Is there any place in London where I can go and play with dogs? Like a dog home centre?

Its my sister's birthday soon and i know how much she loves dogs - especially white, small, sweet dogs :-) However we do not have a dog. I wanted to take her to a dog-home or place where she could find different varieties of dogs to play with for a few hours.



Does anyone have any ideas? Would really appreciate your help!



Thanks alot!Is there any place in London where I can go and play with dogs? Like a dog home centre?
How old is your sister? Here in the U.S at 18 you can volunteer or work at shelters or adoption agency's and play with all the dogs you want. But if she's a minor I don't think she can freely play with random dogs.Is there any place in London where I can go and play with dogs? Like a dog home centre?
Yes, my sister is over 18yrs. Thanks screwed-the-pooch :-) Thats very helpful advice.

Report Abuse

  • how to cook steak
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment