Sunday, December 11, 2011

What are some ways to show my dog I love him?

Besides taking care of him, feeding him, or even playing with him, what are some good ways of showing my dog that I care about him? Do they understand what hugs mean? I give him little kisses here and there and it seems to me like he really likes them. He loves it when I rub his head and seems to comfortable. Are there any other ways to show a dog that you care about them? How do you show your dog that you love him/her?What are some ways to show my dog I love him?
I GIVE MY DOGS B-DAY PARTY'S ITS GREAT THEY HAVE SO MUCH FUN AND A CAKE FOR THEM TO!!!

I GIVE LOVING TO EACH ONE, KISS THEM ON THERE NOSE AND THEY KISS ME BACK!

I LOVE HUGS, MY ONE DOG PUTS HIS HEAD ON MY SHOULDER!!!

TOYS, COOKIES, THEY LOVE TO LOOK IN THE SHOPPING BAGS!!

TAKE THEM TO A PET STORE!!!What are some ways to show my dog I love him?
Feed him. Water him. Stroke him. Groom him. Take him for long walks. Play with him. BUT for Christ's sake, NEVER forget that a dog is a pack animal, and needs to know it's place in the pack, which is subordinate to you, the Alpha male/ female. Getting soppy with your dog will only encourage it to consider itself the Alpha male/ female, which will lead to all sorts of problems, culminating in it biting someone and having to be shot. Dead. ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT, REGARDLESS OF OUR ANTHROPOMORPHIZING, A DOG IS NOT A HUMAN! Keep it in it's place in the pack, and you have many happy years of dog ownership ahead of you. (Plus your dog will be happier and more stable knowing it's place). Don't do this, and I forecast a grim future for both of you!
dogs love to work for things get yourself a training book at teach your dog new tricks he will love you more than ever
Lol. Your dog knows you love him. Of course they love kisses and hugs, I give mine kisses all the time. I also talk to them, the pitch of your voice lets them know whether you are happy, upset, angry, etc. Take him for walks, bring him with you to family functions, car rides, to the park, etc. I bring mine to the pet store and let them wander and pick out their toys. Just playing with them lets them know they're loved!
just make sure to play with them and let them lick you sometimes and let them cuddle up with you in the evening and go for lots of walks and fun stuff outside during the day and you dog will love you till the end of the world! :-)
Buy him lots of toys, play with him more often, and spend some quality time with him. Take him for walks also.
huggin kissy talking to him,rub his belly

dogs love it when you rub their bellys
You could take him to dog training/obedience classes if he hasn't been already. It will be fun for him, and will give him confidence, and you will build an even closer bond between you. If you're not happy with the teaching, try a different school.



And yes, he wil certainly understand hugs just as a human does. and cuddles. :)
The best way to show him that you care about him is to take good care of him. Give him shelter,food,love, keep him clean and most important get him neutered. All these things will keep him healthy and he will live longer.
First go to McDonalds or Dairy Queen. Order annice burgewr. Hold all the condiments and bun. Make sure it is wrapped very special like. Either go back home to eat or to the park. Then go to a movie together (at home). I recommend anything with Lassie. Only whisper in your dog's ear. No loud talk from here on out. Make popcorn, get your favorite stuff to snuggle with. Oh. Be sure to turn off the cell phone so you get some quality time.
Dogs are not like humans they do not need reassurance, it is alot of fun treating them like babies ( I know I do ), however as long as you don't abuse them they know you love them.
some dogs like to be hugged and kissed others don't

you have found out what your dog likes carry on doing it
  • is wrong to name
  • child beauty pageants
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment