Sunday, December 11, 2011

Cool thing your dog does or stories and how you have fun with your dog or cat?pls?

Hi I am looking for an awesome story about your dog or cat, or what you do that is fun with them. Please THank you



I will start : - My dog's name is Kassey Kay but I call her Kassey. The funniest thing I do with her is go down to the swamp past our driveway and thro the field, I go down there with her in the winter and we walk one the ice and explore I show her holes in the snow where rabbits live she loves that and then I disappear on her and hid in the swamp weeds(their not that tall) She is looking all over in the weeds and keeps going right past me yet does not see me and then see finally finds me its kinda like hide and seek She loves that game and always is ready to play it down there..



Now a story about her:- it was the night I got her I was going there My parents said I could only get her if she was still small and as we were driving I saw a shooting star, SO I made a wish on it, this was my wish Please let the puppy be small cause I really want a friend and someone to love. When we got their she was still small she was 2 months and 2 weeks old a HUGE fuzzball SO cute.I knew my wish had come true.



Kassy is a siberian Husky mix she is 2yrs old now fixed and healthy she loves me and I love her She is the best dog ever I always want to have her And I would never give her up for another dog or puppy.she is my friend and my girl I love her.Cool thing your dog does or stories and how you have fun with your dog or cat?pls?
I have a 2 1/2 lb chi and she is the love of my life. I play hide and seek with her, she goes shopping with me, to school, and just about everywhere. I love to get her to howl, and she loves playing with a lazer. She also is learning to identify her toys. Like i will tell her to get her rabbit/baby/duck and she will go and get them for me. She loves just hanging out with me. She is very spoiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment