Sunday, December 11, 2011

Is your dog protective of you or anyone in your house?

I had a dog named Brutus for 4 years that was just a big baby. He wouldn't hurt a fly, except when it came to my son. He was very protective of him. I would play with him though and pretend I was beating up my son, and my son would play along and scream, help help bubba. Bubba was his nickname for Brutus cause he couldn't say his name. Anyways, when we were playing like that, since Brutus loved me too and didn't want to hurt me, but he still had to protect my son, he grabbed my arm in his teeth gently and pulled my hand back away from him. If I continued to ';beat'; on him, my dog would push me to the floor and sit on me until I started petting him and saying sorry. He was cool. He was stolen about a year ago because he was too friendly and he'd jump in a car with anybody.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf鈥?/a>

Then I had another dog named Lady that was protective of the whole house and wouldn't let people in that she didn't know, including some of my family. She was a really good dog. She died last week because my neighbor poisoned her. :(

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf鈥?/a>

Brutus and Lady had a puppies together, and I kept one and named him Buster. He is only 3 months old, but he is already very protective of my kids. He is just like Brutus. He does the same thing, except he doesn't mind biting my hand hard. And he also bit the neighbor for pushing my son down. My neighbor is 30 years old. My son is 2. That was well deserved.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf鈥?/a>



How is your dog protective?Is your dog protective of you or anyone in your house?
I don't have a dog yet, but I just wanted to comment to say that your neighbor sounds like a real a**hole. Poisoning your dog and pushing your toddler son down? Really??



Your dogs sound awesome, I'm sorry for your losses. Enjoy Buster!Is your dog protective of you or anyone in your house?
No, he is protective of himself and that's about it!
Just curious but how did Brutus sire a litter if he was stolen approximately one year ago? Frozen semen?



Nope, my Dobermanns are not naturally protective %26amp; would expect me to guard them %26amp; not the other way around.
If I were you I'd press charges on the neighbor for poisoning your dog. How dare your neighbor poison an innocent animal? Your neighbor needs to be arrested and charged with animal cruelty.

No comments:

Post a Comment